Welcome to the AROC East Anglia Section
The East Anglia Section covers Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. We are a lively group, with regular evening monthly meetings at some fine pubs dotted around the area to try and cover all our members.
We have stands at some of the best classic car shows in the region, Helmingham Hall Festival of Classic and Sports cars, Classics at Glemham, and Kimbolton Country Fayre etc.
We also do a number of ‘Drive it’ style events following a tulip map handed out at the start and leading to stately homes or museums via some interesting back roads.
Our members are a mix of all ages from 24 and upwards. Our cars seem to cover a wide age range too with cars from the early sixties to brand new, all cars and all ages of drivers and members are welcome. We consider ourselves to be an all-inclusive section. You would of course be most welcome to join us.
- Phil Gotts, Chairman
- Malcolm Heymer, Treasurer
- Graham Simper, Section Secretary
- Clare Horne
- Adrian Horne
- Simon Nelson
- Tony Wort
- Richard Aitken
Latest East Anglia News
- May Monthly News LetterHi All I trust you are all well. I hope you all enjoyed the latest Bank Holiday weekend, even if you didn’t watch the…
- April Monthly News Letter: Follow Up!Hi |All Well done to all those that came to Duxford and especially to those that helped with the marshalling and organisation. This is…
- April Monthly News LetterHi All Coming up next we have Cars & Coffee at the Old Ferry Boat at Hollywell near St Ives, details below. Then the…